Monday, April 18, 2011

Thanks Grammy!

My mom came to visit last week and let's just say she brought her "workin' pants". We did so much while she was here and she was such a big help! Here's a short list of all that she did to help:
-paint the new nursery
-put together the crib

-put together the dresser -move lots of furniture around the house
-clean
-and of course play with Sarah!

I'm sure I left something off. I will say, Daniel and I were not all that motivated to get to work on that room so mom's visit made us get up and get the room prepped for her arrival! We had a great time! I'm so excited about the nursery. I'm loving the wall color and the white furniture. Also, thanks to Shelly for letting us borrow the bedding...isn't it cute?! Oh, and check out this cute mirror I found this weekend during our visit to Clinton, OK. Not sure where I'll put it but I really like it! Thanks again for all of your help, Mom!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

So fun! Glad she was able to help out. What room did you decide on for the nursery? Can't wait to see pics of the finished product! Wish I could help out!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, I just know it was wonderful having your Mom there to help you and just be with you was GREAT!!!! We Moms just love to do it for our kids!!! The room is beautiful I love the fun tangerine color and pretty white furniture!!! I love you all Aunt Susie

Amy said...

So fun to get to do another nursery. I love it. And way to go buying a mirror you like just because!

Little S said...

What a fun color! Can't wait to see the finished room!