Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Fair Family Wedding

On October 2nd, my cousin Eric got married on a beautiful bluff overlooking a lake. It was a perfect fall day...therefore, a perfect photo-op! Sarah wore her first fall dress (Thanks Leslie!)...isn't it adorable?? Congrats Eric!My sister and I, with kids in tow, also spent the evening with my dad and stepmom. Fun time getting to visit followed by a morning with Granny!

On Sunday we headed to the Tulsa State Fair. I LOVE me some fair food...corn dogs, funnel cakes, nachos, etc! I had it all! Carter is "tall enough" to buy tickets for rides...yet "not tall enough" to actually ride the rides. Those fair folks sure know how to get some money out of you! Seriously, he measured tall enough at the ticket booth, but at every single ride except the carousel he measured too small. Didn't make sense. Thankfully, Kati and Darin were able to sell their tickets to a person standing in line at a different ticket booth. We still had a great time!

1 comment:

Kati said...

Had such a great time!