Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pool Party!

Sarah's new bathing suit came with a hygenic liner just like adult bathing suits...as if you're really going to "try on" a bathing suit on a 7 week old.


It was too hot to really stay outside long. Sarah did get to put her feet in the pool but for the most part she stayed inside and watched everyone outside. Next year she'll be having a blast in the water!



Cousin Carter enjoyed the pool! He's 10 months not 11 months old! I can't believe he's so old now. I found out I was pregnant the day he was born!

Maybe it's the hat but her head looks huge in this picture. She was in the middle of eating a bottle so she did not appreciate being interrupted for a picture.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Her suit is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Carter is 10 months old not 11!

Anonymous said...

Who is the Creeper in the pool?

Anonymous said...

That's right! Don't try and make him older than he is. I would like him to be my baby forever.

Chris Martin said...

Hi I found a picture on your blog that I would like to use on my website. I wanted to contact you to discuss
Thanks Chris Martin

Kari said...

Sure Chris. Which picture?