Thursday, June 24, 2010

G-ma



Daniel's mom, G-ma (formerly known as Grandmommy), came to stay with us Wednesday night this week. I had a scheduled mouth surgery for Thursday morning at 7:30 so we asked G-ma to come stay with Sarah. I thought I was going to be put under for my surgery and would not be fully functioning for the rest of the day. G-pa dropped Connie off on Wednesday around noon which was wonderful because we were able to do a little shopping! I had my big surgery Thursday morning...which turned out to be way better than I had anticipated and I didn't have to be put under. G-ma fed Sarah AND did all of our laundry AND cooked lunch AND prepared some food for dinner AND made a cake. All we ask is that the baby is fed when Connie comes but yet she goes above and beyond and spoils us. Thanks G-ma!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Such a great G-ma! Glad everything went so well!