Sunday, November 16, 2014

October

First Friday at the Bentonville Square! 
Sweet and Sassy!
Granny came to visit in October! We had a great visit. She even watched the girls while Daniel and I went to the Kraft tailgate at the Razorback game. Love you Granny! 
While granny was here, my brother and his wife had a baby! I loved showing the picture to gran! Technology rocks! 
We updated our pic in the church directory. So...this is the latest family pic we have. I love how it turned out! 
Pumpkin painting!
We love time with our Harper! 
And we enjoyed watching neighbor Emily run in a cross country meet! 
Caroline and I took a little trip to Tulsa at the end of October. Fun times! 
That same weekend, SJ and Daniel went hunting! She loved it...for about an hour! 
Caroline should never ever be left unattended. Never ever. 
Trick or treating at Kraft! 
Followed by a fun neighborhood cookout, hay ride, and firepit. We love Halloween in our neighborhood! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari, you guys have so much fun!!! I just love love love seeing all the wonderful family time you all have! I love you all so much and can't wait to see you all. Aunt Susie